which is primarily as a result of good teaching and very positive relationships across the whole academy.’ Ofsted
6th Form | Application Process
How do I apply?
- Year 11 (TLA students only) Taster Day: Monday 23 January 2017
- Complete the application form: Tuesday 31 January 2017
- Invited for an Interview: Thursday 23 March 2017
- Induction Week: Monday 3 July – Friday 7 July 2017
- Enrolment: GCSE Results Day
6th Form Application
You will need Adobe Reader to view the application form. If you do not have this installed you can download it from the Adobe website. Adobe Reader
- To download right click the form Application Form With Data Collection 2017-2018 Entry
and save it to your computer.
- Print the form out.
- Complete the form in full and remember to sign it.
- Return your application form by post to 6th Form Administrator at The Langley Academy
- If you have any queries please call 6th Form Administrator on 01753 214 473
or e-mail: 6thForm@langleyacademy.org
Reference for External Students
If you are not currently at The Langley Academy please ask your Form Tutor or Head of Year to complete the ‘Reference for External Students’ form and return it to us.
Please note that all applications will require a reference to verify obtained/predicted GCSE grades and other key information. No places will be offered without a fully completed application form. Please print and complete the application form and return to the following address:
6th Form Administrator
The Langley Academy