which is primarily as a result of good teaching and very positive relationships across the whole academy.’ Ofsted
Parents/Carers | Parent Voice
Parent Forum 2019/2020
At The Academy we encourage parents and carers to help shape school life for their children.
A Parents’ Forum is held each term in the evening so that parents who work can also attend. The Forum is open to all parents from all year groups. Different topics of interest to parents are raised at each meeting and past topics have included KS2-3 transition, homework, uniform, behaviour, exams and options. Copies of the outcomes from each meeting are posted below.
Our Governing Body also includes parents who play an active role in committees that set Academy policy. As well as being members of the full Governing Body, our Parent Governors support the development and ratification of policies that have a direct impact on student learning and their daily school life.
If you would like to get involved then please contact Sati Kundi on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01753 214440.
We also a provide a parent suggestion box at reception so that parents can leave their suggestions and ideas at any time.
|Date||Time||Topics – to be confirmed|
Parent Forum 2019
- KS2 to KS3 Transition (.pdf)
- Oracy (.pdf)
- Parent Forum Minutes 16.10.19 (.pdf)
- Parent Forum Minutes 22.05.19 (.pdf)
- Languages Presentation 27.03.19 (.pdf)
- Parent Forum Minutes 27.03.19 (.pdf)
- Parent Forum Minutes 13.02.19 (.pdf)
Parent Forum 2018
- Parent Forum Minutes 29.11.18 (.pdf)
- Parent Forum Minutes 28.11.18 (.pdf)
- Parent Forum Minutes 3.10.18 (.pdf)
- Parent Forum Minutes 2.5.18 (.pdf)
- Parent Forum Minutes 24.1.18 (.pdf)
Parent Forum Archive 2014 - 2017
- Timetable Changes September 2017
- Parent Forum 22 March 2017
- Parent Forum 23 November 2016
- Parent Forum 12 October 2016
- Parent Forum 22 June 2016
- Parent Forum 4 May 2016
- Parent Forum 23 March 2016
- Parent Forum 3 February 2016 | Careers ENTITLEMENT STATEMENT
- Parent Forum 2 December 2015
- Parent Forum 14 October 2015
- Parent Forum 28 January 2015
- Parent Forum 10 December 2014
- Parent Forum 18 March 2015
- Parent Forum 13 May 2015