Admissions Application Forms Attendance Careers Counselling & Other Support Dates for your Diary Enrichment Exam Information Independent Study/Homework Library Parent/Carer Evening Information ParentPay Parent Survey Parent Voice Policies Restaurant Sims Learning Gateway Uniform/ ParentPay SHOP Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) Volunteering
Year 7 Parent/Carer Evening Thursday 13 March 16:30 - 19:00
As a parent of three children, my values as
a Principal are based on students being safe, being allowed to develop as individuals and on providing an experience that allows them to find and follow their passion in life.
Click here to read more
- Thursday 13 March - Year 7 Parent/Carer Evening 16:30 - 19:00
- Wednesday 19 March - Parent Forum 18:00 - 19:00
- Thursday 20 March AIG Evening 16:30 - 19:00
- Friday 4 April - End of Spring half-term 2 - 12:00
- Newsletter - Issue 3 - February 2014
- Homework Schedule Term 2 Jan - Mar 2014 Please click here for information.
- Key Stage 4 Subjects Options 2014
- Cyber Safety Statement Application Details for Year 7 2014/2015 Click here to see more.
- Parents please click here for information on the new Raising Participation Age.
This award recognises good practice in developing an international ethos. The Academy is working towards the Full Award.
This award recognises that sustainable development is a part of the life and ethos of the Academy. The Academy is working towards the Green Flag Award.
The Langley Academy is an IB World School.
The Langley Academy was designated as a Science Specialist Academy when it opened in September 2008.
This award recognises the excellence of our arts and cultural provision throughout the Academy across all subjects.
This National Bullying Intervention Award recognises Schools and Organisations that demonstrate they have excellent anti-bullying practice.