During Half Term Week
The Academy is open to accept Registration Forms for Year 7 September 2015 between the hours of 10:00 and 15:00 Monday – Thursday and 10:00 and 12:00 Friday
The deadline for forms is Friday 31 10 2014
As a parent of three children, my values as
a Principal are based on students being safe, being allowed to develop as individuals and on providing an experience that allows them to find and follow their passion in life.
Click here to read more
- Start of Autumn half-term 2 - Monday 3 November 08:20
- Year 8 Parent/Carer Evening - Thursday 13 November 16:30 - 19:00
- Year 10 Parent/Carer Evening - Thursday 4 December 16:30 - 19:00
- Parent Forum - Wednesday 10 December 19:00 - 21:00
- Year 9 Academic Afternoon - Wednesday 17 December 14:00 - 16:00
- Certificate Evening - Thursday 18 December 17:00 - 19:00
- End of Autumn half-term 2 - Friday 19 December 12:00
- Homework schedule for Term 1 Year 7-13
- Please could we kindly request Parent/Carers to refrain from parking in St Anne’s Church car park when dropping your child off or picking up your child from the Academy.
- GCSE RESULTS Day Information
- Duke of Edinburgh at TLA
- The Langley Academy Admissions for Year 7 September 2015
- The Governors of The Langley Academy are celebrating the ‘go-ahead’ from the community regarding the forming of a Trust. Click here to read more
- Key Stage 4 Subjects - new options booklet 2014
- Recommended reading lists KS3 & KS4
- Cyber Safety Statement
Photo Galleries | Photo Archive
This award recognises good practice in developing an international ethos. The Academy is working towards the Full Award.
This award recognises that sustainable development is a part of the life and ethos of the Academy. The Academy is working towards the Green Flag Award.
The Langley Academy was designated as a Science Specialist Academy when it opened in September 2008.
This award recognises the excellence of our arts and cultural provision throughout the Academy across all subjects.
This National Bullying Intervention Award recognises Schools and Organisations that demonstrate they have excellent anti-bullying practice.