Calendar update – Wednesday 4 March will be a Whole School Staff INSET
and therefore there will be no school for students in all year groups on this day
Parent Forum - Wednesday 28 January 18:00 - 19:00
Executive Principal’s Welcome
(Mr R Bryant)
As a parent of three children, my values as
a Principal are based on students being safe, being allowed to develop as individuals and on providing an experience that allows them to find and follow their passion in life.
Click here to read more
- 6th Form Parent/Carer Evening - Thursday 5 February 16:30 - 19:00
- Year 8 Academic Afternoon - Wednesday 11 February 14:00 - 16:00
- End of Spring Half-Term 1 - Friday 13 February 13:20
- Start of Spring Half-Term 2 - Monday 23 February 08:20
- Key Stage 4 Subjects - booklet 2015
- Key Stage 4 Options - booklet 2015
- Key Stage 3 - Parent workshops booklet - BOOKING FORM
- Key Stage 3 Year 7 - Information for Parents/Carers
- Key Stage 3 Year 8 - Information for Parents/Carers
- Homework schedule for Term 1 Year 7-13
- Duke of Edinburgh at TLA
- The Langley Academy Admissions for Year 7 September 2015
- The Governors of The Langley Academy are celebrating the ‘go-ahead’ from the community regarding the forming of a Trust. Click here to read more
- Recommended reading lists KS3 & KS4
- Cyber Safety Statement
Photo Galleries | Photo Archive
This award recognises good practice in developing an international ethos. The Academy is working towards the Full Award.
This award recognises that sustainable development is a part of the life and ethos of the Academy. The Academy is working towards the Green Flag Award.
The Langley Academy was designated as a Science Specialist Academy when it opened in September 2008.
This award recognises the excellence of our arts and cultural provision throughout the Academy across all subjects.
This National Bullying Intervention Award recognises Schools and Organisations that demonstrate they have excellent anti-bullying practice.