Outlook Web Access Application Forms Attendance Bullying Intervention Group Careers Counselling & Other Support Enrichment Exam Information Gifted & Talented Independent Study/Homework Library No Way Home Restaurant Student Survey Student Voice Uniform/ ParentPay SHOP Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
Admissions Application Forms Attendance Careers Counselling & Other Support Dates for your Diary Enrichment Exam Information Independent Study/Homework Library Parent/Carer Evening Information ParentPay Parent Survey Parent Voice Policies Restaurant SEND Sims Learning Gateway Uniform/ ParentPay SHOP Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) Volunteering
GCSE Results Day - Thursday 21 August
As a parent of three children, my values as
a Principal are based on students being safe, being allowed to develop as individuals and on providing an experience that allows them to find and follow their passion in life.
Click here to read more
- INSET – No Students at Academy - Monday 1 and Tuesday 2 August
- Years 7 & 12 Return - Wednesday 3 August 08:20
- Years 8, 9, 10, 11 and 13 Return - Thursday 4 August 08:20
- French beginners adult classes at The Langley Academy
- The Governors of The Langley Academy are celebrating the ‘go-ahead’ from the community regarding the forming of a Trust. Click here to read more
- Key Stage 4 Subjects - new options booklet 2014
- Science Exam Guidance – Year 7
- Recommended reading lists KS3 & KS4
- Cyber Safety Statement
- Application Details for Year 7 2014/2015 Click here to see more
This award recognises good practice in developing an international ethos. The Academy is working towards the Full Award.
This award recognises that sustainable development is a part of the life and ethos of the Academy. The Academy is working towards the Green Flag Award.
The Langley Academy is an IB World School.
The Langley Academy was designated as a Science Specialist Academy when it opened in September 2008.
This award recognises the excellence of our arts and cultural provision throughout the Academy across all subjects.
This National Bullying Intervention Award recognises Schools and Organisations that demonstrate they have excellent anti-bullying practice.